Administrators are allowed to create reports based on usage. This will generate a report on usage such as storage, accounts, admins, machines, rootes, files, revisions, bandwidth, etc.
1. Start by navigating to the Reports tab on the top of the dashboard.
2. Click Create Report on the left side of the screen.
3. Give the report a title, choose the organization, choose timeframe, and click the check boxes of information you would like to be added to the report.
4. Add any notes, recipients, and put your reports on a schedule. Scheduling can recur daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
5. Once you click Save it will automatically create and send the report. You will get redirected to the Reports page with the option to downlaod, edit, or delete the report. Also if you click the report title you can view from the web.