Setting Up Team Shares
Team-Shares for End Users
1. From the web portal you can find your Team-Shares listed at the top of the file list. Team-Shares will have an icon on the folder, so it is easy to distinguish between a Team-Share and personal folder.
2. Anytime a file changes within a Team-Share it will send the changes to everyone who is subscribed to the share. Team-Shares also hold revisions. Older versions of files will be captured. To access revisions, right click on the file and click Revisions.
3. If permission from the Administrator is granted, you can have access to your Team-Share from any device with the app installed.
3rd Party Shares
4. 3rd Party Shares are the alternative to Team-Shares. 3rd Party Shares can be used if an email attachment is too large or if you need to collaborate with a user who doens’t have an account.
5. If you only want read access on the file you share, right click and hit Share.
6. When you click "Share" it will redirect to a form. Fill out the email addresses of the recipient. You can add an expiration date for the share to expire. Once the share expires the link will no longer be available. You can also type a message if needed.
7. If you need the recipient to make edits and send the file back, you can create a "guest account" for them. To do this, navigate to the buttom located on the top of the dashboard called "Guests".
8. Once on the "Guests" page click "Create Guest".
9. Fill in the necessary fields, and click save.
10. Now that you have created a guest user. You can now right click a folder and click "Share". Once you type in the recipient in the share form, you can decide whether this user should have write and delete access.
11.After you hit "Save and Notify New Recpients" it will now send the information for your guest to log in. Once they log in they will be able to upload back to the folder you shared.
Tracking Your Shares
12. You can track and view all of your Team-Shares, 3rd Party Shares, and if anyone has shared a file with you. Just click the shares tab on the top portion of the web portal.